Throughout your journey on the Ultimate Dialogue Adventure every time you practise the skills and actions of dialogue (Ask, Share, Challenge, Reflect) you earn experiential points (XP). As you gain points, you reach different Dialogue Titles, each title tells you what you should be able to do when applying skills in dialogue.
As you reach more titles, and gain more experience dialoguing with your peers, your skills should improve and become more advanced.
The Dialogue Wombat is the ultimate adventurer in the journey of dialogue. This means that you are a super user and should have:
- Completed the Learning Dojo: An introduction to dialogue
- Earned badges for 5 or more learning topics
- Gained 30,000 Experiential Points (XP)
- Earned the "Building a thread" badge
- Completed 4+ progress trackers
- Completed at least 4 video conferences
- Demonstrated you have practised the skills in alignment with the "I can" statements for the Adventure Masters squad listed in the "Earning titles, badges & XP" page
As you can see it is not enough to earn 30,000 XP! New dialogue wombats will be reviewed to ensure they are meeting the criteria of being an Adventure Master.
If you have met all the criteria you will be contacted by the Generation Global and will:
- Receive a certificate of accomplishment
- Be recognised as a Dialogue Wombat on the Ultimate Dialogue Adventure
- Learn tips on how to support their peers in practising the skills of dialogue