Skip to main content
What are the rules for engaging in dialogue with Generation Global?
- This is a safe space where everyone is included and has a voice.
- We are here to learn from each other and will actively seek to understand each other.
- We will not share anyone's personal information, including our own.
- If we disagree with someone, we'll respectfully challenge their ideas, not attack them personally.
- We will speak honestly about ourselves and share how we feel.
- We will not push or bully others into speaking.
- If we see activity or behaviour that is offensive, mean, violent or dangerous, we will notify the moderator immediately.
- We will be kind to each other and treat others the way we want to be treated.
- We will work together to dispel myths and stereotypes about our own and other identities.
- We will take the time to share meaningful content
- We will not copy what other people have said.