Skip to main content
What are the rules for engaging in Dialogue Spaces?
- The dialogue space is a safe space, and as participants we will ensure that everyone is included, has a voice, and can share their experiences and perspectives without being attacked or made fun of.
- We are here to learn from each other and will actively seek to understand each other.
- We will not share or repeat others personal information.
- If we disagree or see a topic from a different perspective, we will challenge the ideas not the people who are sharing.
- We will speak honestly about ourselves and share how we feel.
- We will not push or bully others into speaking.
- If we see activity or behaviour that is offensive, mean, violent or dangerous, we will notify the moderator immediately.
- We will participate with kindness and care and treat others as we would like to be treated.
- We will work together to dispel myths and stereotypes about our own and other identities.
- We will take the time to post meaningful content
- We will not plagiarise other participants' post